Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paul Newman

I have this problem that makes me want to write to people who influence me. It's a "thank you" note of sorts, I suppose. The way that media had attempted to exploit his private life with his sickness was unnecessary. I had debated writing Paul Newman, but I just found that it would be inconsiderate of me to do that.
So no real letter now, but something short and sweet is what I can attempt to muster up.

I express my thanks to an acting legend who inspired me and many others through the arts and through charity. To have met such a level-headed and inspiring person nearly six years ago still remains one of the greatest highlights of my life. The personality and kindness is something that I know extends beyond the screen and the stage after such a short stage door meeting.
My thanks always.

Rest in peace.




No comments: