Saturday, January 10, 2009

Harmonizing

A friend of mine (close in age) tried out eHarmony with no success. With thoughts today on how I need to get a grip on my life and how I should see if my personality would match with anyone, I thought I'd put myself up to the same challenge - at least for the shits and giggles of it. It is a free trial anyway. Besides, I'm procrastinating packing and what better way to do that than by filling out a length questionare.
The pictures is  little small:
"Our matching system was not able to find any new matches for you right now.

However, we are always automatically searching for new matches for you. Several thousand people join eHarmony each day and our matching system evaluates each one of them within 24 hours to see if they are a great match for you.

We will notify you via email when matches are found or you can check your My Matches page at eHarmony whenever you like.

Our matching criteria, based on the 29 dimensions of compatibility, are extremely strict, and are what makes eHarmony a unique and powerful tool in finding your soul mate. We will keep searching and hope to find some wonderful matches for you soon."

No comments: