Tuesday, January 13, 2009

working hard

me: just sitting behind the desk picking your nose
Sent at 1:06 PM on Tuesday
shtroodel: my nose?
how can you pick my nose?
me: i meant to say that's what you're up to
shtroodel: i wish!
i don't even have time for a good nose picking
me: I'm not giving you a * hits you high five * bs thing
shtroodel: cuz my hand is filled with boogers?
me: damn it noga
noga working at work...i've heard it all now
Sent at 1:10 PM on Tuesday
shtroodel: hahah i know right?
did hell freeze over or what?
is that why its so cold outside?
jill why is it so cold outside?
can you see flying pigs out your window?
Sent at 1:16 PM on Tuesday
me: yeah they were really obnoxious and now I have to clean my windows - they left such a mess
Sent at 1:18 PM on Tuesday
shtroodel: haha
stupid pigs
thats why we don't eat them jill
you don't want that filth inside you
me: well you should tell the koreans that - they'll eat anything
shtroodel: i would
but i'm scared
what if they try to eat me?
Sent at 1:27 PM on Tuesday
me: they're too stupid
you're thinking of rabid horses
shtroodel: haha ah yes
i always get the two confused
no i don't!
me: contradicting yourself now
shtroodel: jill why are you manipulating our conversation to make me come out as some asshole
i don't like this
i need an adult!
i need an adult!!!!
me: I am now because I just turned 21 so shut it
shtroodel: hahah true
are you gonna start acting like a bigshot now
are you gonna stop needing me
are you gonna rebel
me: yeah with all my ridiculous drinking habits
shtroodel: hahah
me: I will tear this family apart, i swear to god
shtroodel: hahaha
look at what you've become
me: yeah well you know what? I LIKE it
shtroodel: hahaha
yeah
yeah
you WOULD
or rather
YOU would
or maybe
YOU WOULD

No comments: