Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey there

I think I want to start getting in the habit of writing again. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote and I find it weird that I haven’t documented any of it. Who reads it anyway? At least for my own benefit I might be so lucky as to trick myself into remembering things that happened a few years down the road.

I’m lucky to have some encouragement from friends and reassurance that it’s okay to not have written for some time. I’ve argued that the blog makes me upset because every time I refer to it, a post about Chet stares me rudely in the face. I won’t delete it. That wouldn’t make much sense. But maybe that’s a decent reason -  the desire to write fades when I’m reminded of something like that. The posts after that have been limited and basically meaningless. I'm happy to at least be reassured (from feedback) that writing what I did about Chet was a necessity to more than just myself.

But a summary of things I’d like to at least touch base on, at least for my own benefit:

My return trip to Europe with my dad

My freelance work

Val’s Wedding/Photography

My new place in Brooklyn (which is awesome)

Something comical?

 

Oh and because I promised to help spread the good word, check out Noga’s new cooking blog at steakcookbook.blogspot.com.

And how about a photo so I can pretend I’ve been up on my photography.

 

No comments: