Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome to Brooklyn

Jill

i thought you might enjoy this: my roommate and I almost got arrested
1:52am
Ryan
how?????
1:52am
Jill
we met some guys at a bar and found out they lived in the same building
so we went up to the roof and they have fireworks
so they lit off some fireworks - like actual fireworks that go up and explode
and then the cops heard it and pulled up to the building
1:53am
Ryan
omggg
1:53am
Jill
so I told my roommate I was a little too drunk (even though I’m not) and I have work in the morning so I ran downstairs
I sat on the balcony, saw the cops pull up to the building, and realized my roommate didn't have her phone so I couldn't warn her

they also buzzed my door, but I ignored it

a few minutes later, she runs into the apt, bolts the door and was like "I ran into them in the stairwell, and they told me I had a guilty face so I shrugged and just continued down the stairs."

haha what a fucking rush
welcome to brooklyn
1:55am

No comments: