Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Conversation

Oh hi, Insomnia.  It's me, Jill.

Hi Jill.

Hey, I don't mean to be a pain and I know I have work to do but it's ten past 2 in the morning and I'm a little tired.

You should get some sleep.

Yeah, I would.  I mean I have to get up.  But I don't know.  Got a lot on my mind, I guess.

That sucks.  Sleep sounds great doesn't it?

Yeah, it totally does.  Look, Insomnia, I know you like hanging out and all, but I think this is a very unhealthy relationship.

But Jill, you'll just be leaving soon to another time zone.  This relationship should be fine until then.

I know, I know, but Insomnia, I really think we should stop seeing each other.  It's a little unhealthy.  For me at least.

I'm sorry I don't understand.  By the way did you finish those updates on your computer and those edits for tomorrow morning?

No.

Then I guess I'll just stick around a bit and keep you company.

No comments: