Thursday, August 28, 2008

In Studio


I think the additional of this laptop to the editing studio was great.  I'm not the one at the editing table.  I just point and say, "How about this cut here?"  Psuedo-directing?  Well, when the real directors are gone and when the editor thinks my feedback over the real producer's feedback is good...then I'm useful.
So thank you Mr. Producer for bringing this laptop.  I'll write on my blog.  I'll Gchat.  I'll try and make myself a better person for today in the world of online communications.
I get this question a lot: What's your blog about?
(No, Val, you weren't the only one to ask.)
My blog at the moment is a rant more than anything, I think.  Maybe I'll start a blog just about my research or another just about the production I'm working on.  But this one is just to rant, to write, to share that small part of my brain that I otherwise hate burdening people with.  Is that still blog legit?
New flickr updates by the way including 35mm film!
I'm not using flickr links for the uploaded files, but here's the link to the photostream:
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/28030940@N08/
Here's a sampling of the new stuff:

No comments: